Wednesday 8 August 2018

What's there in Thailand?

I must confess I have not been to outside world other than India. Thanks to Druk Green for providing me this wonderful opportunity which shall definitely shape me into a better citizen.

About to land down, I could see the landscape totally covered by the human settlement-many many buildings. Welcome to Bangkok!

I have heard enough stories of this place. The Asian hot spot for the tourist. Why not? Every places is being utilized for some purpose. Even the rivers are not let for free. I suppose this place is the meeting of the Sun and Moon.i could see many tourists holding a little girls onto their lap kissing in open spaces.  

Finding out a Vegetarian Menu was more difficult than digging out a gold from the dustbin. Yes, No Have, they won't have anything call a pure vegan. 

Seriously, lady boys roam like a summer grasshoppers in the pasture land back in my village. Some as beautiful as butterflies. A poisonous one perhaps.

What is there in Thailand? In Thailand there is Bangkok. It sounds to me like Ban Choth which in Hindi is seriously a terrible word. Some one has just said, it is really A Bang! You know Big Bang!



No comments:

Post a Comment