Monday 20 August 2018

Who are Bloggers?

I just went through some of my old posts and coincidentally saw some statistics of my blog. Many people are talking about blogging. I cannot call myself a full time blogger but some how I feel like I am already a blogger. 

I have heard enough about Chab Lop Passu who has sold himself to the other part of the world. I have came across many senior citizens who are a passionate blogger. And here I am writing some of these non sense stuffs which may be materialistic to some of interesting people like you. I am not sure if I can be a blogger enough but surely I am one big fan of bloggers. That may be the very reason why I came over with Chap Lop to help him sell his maiden Book born out from the Blog.

I have read some articles of bloggers being playing a huge role in schools. There is even a bloggers meet which I am anticipating to join sooner. And we can earn being a blogger? That is a great news. 

Even more a great news for me as an amateur writer is page views. Some one from Portugal is also clicking on my Blog? 

No comments:

Post a Comment