Sunday 3 September 2017

268KM A Tour of The Dragon

When I was a little boy, mountains of Thrimshing could be circumambulated. Piercing through the thick jungles and looking for the oxen, we have to rush like wind getting a micro second to open the eye lids. While I recall this, I guess I could also make this 268Km Dragon Tour an experience yield of my childhood.

I have always been the great fan of the green initiative. I solemnly support if all the people in major towns could  drive on cycle so that we reduce pollution. I too wish to buy one motor cycle. I am curiously waiting for the day i can buy, so that i can effort to make a tour from Bumthang to Thimphu. I also welcome a donation from the high end generous people.

Congratulations to winner of the Dragon Tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment