Sunday 3 September 2017

The Birthday Gift To my Son

I have even faked stating I left alcohol in my facebook post and it was wonderful to see many people congratulating, which indicates how supportive are the people nearby us for going towards a better change. Many applauded the decision of leaving the deadly dose of the veins . Thanks to  all those congratulations, it was a huge encouragement. 

Now your self decision is the king of all decisions. Unless you decide to quit, how big the inspiration may be there won't be possibility of quitting. Inspiration and encouragement ignite you but ultimately it is oneself who needs to burn. And finally I have decided to quit alcohol for all of my life time. I have decided to quit because it would be the most worthy and valuable gift a father could offer to his son. 

Alcohol have been a cream in all my social gatherings and specially a nectar while friends come over in the town. But this was only good till one of the hundreds of my capacity. I also learned that, little quantity of a drink shall stimulate your blood flow from the artery. But the biggest problem for me and for all of us have been an uncontrollable shots and shots of drinks after drinks. When one bottle is down it is like the another should follow and such series of bottles follows making it the most dumbest day because by then our consciousness is already gone. Our body already suffers enough during the blackout and have to bear the effects even the next day too. Sometimes we realize the pain and promise to never drink again but soon it perishes in the wind of time. 

I want to thank this liquid making all my college days and aftermath of college life wonderful.Thank You for the courage you injected me. Thank You for accompanying through the pain of rejections and failures.  But since it has been too much of our association I think it is time to bid farewell to you the Mr. Ethanol because my livers and kidneys have been screaming their silent protest since long time back. And this is the time. I have got a son to replace you. I have got a son to accompany me through the pains. 

I have realized that we have only twenty four hours a day to live and  it is precious to live consciously.But Mr Ethanol don't be sad, quitting you is becoming the world's most precious gift and particularly now, as the gift to my son on his birthday. I promise you, I shall not get back to you again what ever the situation may be. 

Mr Ethanol, you should hear this good news, you are not alone. You have this, Mrs Doma to accompany you while journeying your destiny away from me. It is said that Mrs Doma has been a main culprit in Asia for the oral cancer, so you have this honour to take Mrs Heroin of Asian Cancer as well with you making it the second special gift to my dear son on his most memorable day. 

Dear friends,
I told you, "Self Decision is the King of all Decisions". See yourself if your decision is a king or slave of some other's decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment