Tuesday 21 August 2018

Once Upon a Time

In a writing mood? Yes! 

I don't know if I seriously want to be a writer with all these available horrible vocabularies in me. Definitely I wish to express myself through all sorts of writing that I can afford to put down. So is down there once upon a time in Samdrup Jongkhar. I thought it would make you laugh for a while or at least get into a strange feelings.

I am telling it when I remember, if not I am sure this is going to be swallowed along with all salts and butter. So, It was when I was thin and young like any one of our kids in the town. With some hanging Jeans or baggy shirts. It was a love across the salt desert. Tashi and Sherab would kill me to know that I actually went to meet my girl friend.  Did I tell you this story?

For if you have heard, please read it  once more or just shut it. I don't bother. Yes, I bunked the college, told lies to my mates and there I was in Samdrup Jongkhar to meet my girl friend. Indeed I met her and had a wonderful days. I mean days, don't get me wrong. But the Bhutan Gate made it's sound of the most horrible closure. India-Bhutan Gate was sealed for some Seventy Two Hours strike by some Bodo Organisation. Ill fate. 

Fortunately I met a man, business man. He had lot of money in his bag. I had no solution but to bank upon him to make a way from the Coal Company. I pour him lots of courage. Then there we were to reserve a taxi to Rangya. He had all the money to pay whatever the charge was. His wife would call him thousand times until it was disconnected. I did not know he came to meet his side income until we departed the Rangya Railway Station. 

Although a business gigs, he was said to be first time in the Train. I gave him the detailed train route and my number. He never called me. I just prayed he is alive and thriving with his business. If you are the one to read it and happen to know him, please let me know. 

I booked a way to my college for another semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment